The Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities is a component of the Florida State University Dean of Students Department and the Division of Student Affairs. The office is responsible for educating students about their rights and responsibilities as members of the FSU community, upholding community behavioral standards, and implementing the Student Conduct Code.
Student & Greek Conduct Board Recruitment is OPEN!
Find out more and access the application at: https://tinyurl.com/SCB18app
Student & Greek Conduct Board members at Florida State University play an integral role in educating their peers about their rights and responsibilities as members of the FSU community, upholding community behavioral standards, and implementing the Student Conduct Code and Student Organization Conduct Code. The responsibilities of Student & Greek Conduct Board members are as follows:
- Uphold the University’s community standards as defined by the Student Conduct Code and Academic Honor Policy
- Honor the principles of peer governance, confidentiality, and objectivity
- Participate in and improve the conduct process as needs arise
- Share in the task of making challenging and difficult decisions that support the ethical and behavioral standards of the FSU community
- Attend educational training sessions throughout the year as well as scheduled conduct hearings
- Participate in and support the application/interview/selection process for future board members
- Set aside personal and/or organizational bias in order to establish accountability and maintain community standards
APPLY TODAY at https://tinyurl.com/SCB18app!
Upcoming Ethics Workshops
|Dates & Times|
|Tuesday, September 18 and Thursday, September 20 / 11:00am – 1:00pm|
|Monday, October 1 and Wednesday, October 8 / 10:00am-12:00pm|
|Tuesday, October 23 and Thursday, October 25 / 10:00am-12:00pm|
|Monday, November 5 and Wednesday, November 7 / 11:00am-1:00pm|
|Wednesday, November 28 and Friday, November 30 / 11:00am-1:00pm|