Pack for Orientation:
- Government Issued ID (cannot check into Orientation or get your FSUCard with out it)
- Pen and paper to take notes
- Umbrella and/or Rain Jacket*
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Back up copies of any transcripts, test scores, and your immunization records and insurance coverage
- Water bottle and light snacks (if preferred)
- If you are attending a freshmen/lower-division transfer orientation that requires you to stay in campus housing: Pillow, sheets, blanket, towel, personal toiletries, casual clothes for activities, and an alarm clock!
*Please note: Orientation programming does continue regardless of rain. It is important to attend Orientation prepared for rain and walking, as some sessions are in different buildings. Additionally, some of the meeting spaces are chilly, so please bring a light jacket with you for your comfort.