Academic Honor Policy
All students must abide by the University's Academic Honor Policy. Any violation will be reported to the appropriate university administrator. Students taking exams at the SDRC will be subject to video monitoring during their exams.
The professor must give written permission for you to use any materials (i.e. books, notes, calculator, etc.) during an exam.
Cell phones, book bags, and other personal items are not permitted in the testing areas.
Scheduling an Exam
IMPORTANT: It is the responsibility of the student to schedule exams at least one week in advance of the testing date AFTER giving your instructor your current faculty letter.
We administer several types of exams at SDRC. In order to schedule correctly you will need to know what type of exam you have:
- Paper Based Exams
For paper based exams, go to the link and follow the prompts to schedule your test. Student link for test booking:
- Please select all accommodations that will apply when scheduling your test in Clockwork.
- Always select "Separate testing location."
- You can check to see if your exams are scheduled by looking at the tab called "My Upcoming Events."
If you receive any error messages you will need to send the following information in this format to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name:
- Course code:
- Instructor name:
- Instructor email:
- Date and time of exam (note that this should be the class time unless you have discussed an alternative time/date with your instructor):
- Computer Based Exams
For BlackBoard exams, you will need to do the steps for Paper Based Exams (above) and in addition:
- Go to campus.fsu.edu/proctor and select SDRC as your testing center.
- Ask your instructor to contact BlackBoard user support to be sure your exam time is set for your extended time.
- MATH EGRADE Tests and Quizzes
Upon receiving your faculty letter, you will bring to the Exam Lab the exam schedule sheet that your instructor will give you. We cannot schedule your test without this sheet. Once we receive this sheet, we will schedule the exams and quizzes for you.
Send email to email@example.com.
Exam Lab Operating Hours:
|Monday–Thursday||8:00 AM to 5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 4:30 PM|
During finals we offer extended hours:
|Monday–Thursday||7:30 AM to 7:30 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
Questions about the use of the programs/equipment should be directed to:
KimBoo York, Assistive Technology Coordinator
Office Phone: 850.644.9566