Note Taking Services
If your accommodations include having note–takers, please follow these steps:
- Ask the instructor/professor to make an anonymous announcement in class. Instructions are provided on the faculty letter.
- Once you have a note–taker, follow these steps to access the notes:
- Go to https://clockwork.fsu.edu/ClockWork/custom/misc/home.aspx
- Now you're on the 'Welcome Page', click on Course notes
- Now you're on the Online Notes System, click on Courses/Notes (Top Left)
- Redirected to MYFLORIDA STATE, enter your Username and Password
- Once redirected back to clockwork online notes system, follow instructions below:
- Indicate that you require a note–taker for each course that you would like to receive notes for.
- Click on the 'Courses/Notes' link in the main menu, then click on 'No – change this' beside each course for which you require a note–taker.
- If a note–taker is available for a course you will see a button 'select a note–taker' in the 'Note–taker availability' column of your course list.
- Click on the button to view the list of available note–takers. You are then able to browse sample notes that each note–taker has uploaded in order to help you make your decision.
- Once you have selected a note–taker, download the notes already uploaded by your note–taker.
- Click on the 'Notes' button beside the course you wish to download notes for. Downloading your notes at least once per week will keep you up-to-date with the information presented in class.
- If you wait until the night before a test or exam to download notes, the system may be unavailable, and no one will be able to assist you outside of office hours.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact:
Marshaun Jackson, Program Assistant