Scheduling an Intake Appointment:
- Submit your application and documentation to the SDRC. It can be mailed, emailed, faxed, or hand delivered. Both your application and your documentation MUST be on file before an appointment can be scheduled.
- Call the SDRC front desk 850.644.9566, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by to set up an appointment.
- Please arrive 15–20 minutes early to your intake appointment
- Your first appointment will be scheduled for one hour and will include discussing accommodation options, preparing your faculty letters, and reviewing the Student Statement of Understanding.
- After receiving your faculty letters, it is your responsibility to schedule a time to meet with each of your instructors each term to discuss your accommodation needs.